3D Printed Replica Items

Please use this forum to list NEW parts, with their price, supplier and location. NO DISCUSSION PLEASE!
User avatar
dazbo
Supporter
Posts: 1708
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:48 pm
Location: merseyside uk

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by dazbo »

TurboRestorer wrote:Hi Guys,
Those little ECU/relay dampers are an easy thing to make so I'll have something before the end of this week for you. Currently both printers are in use for classic Mini parts & I've designed my own larger printer 400x400x400 which could be used for larger items on the bike (if it works!)
Looking at your Partzilla price/each I could probably do a complete set for that + P&P, but I'll do the model & test prints first.

Regards,
Adrian
400x400x400 ?? is that big enough to do a bellypan from abs??? :beer
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

dazbo wrote:
TurboRestorer wrote:Hi Guys,
Those little ECU/relay dampers are an easy thing to make so I'll have something before the end of this week for you. Currently both printers are in use for classic Mini parts & I've designed my own larger printer 400x400x400 which could be used for larger items on the bike (if it works!)
Looking at your Partzilla price/each I could probably do a complete set for that + P&P, but I'll do the model & test prints first.

Regards,
Adrian
400x400x400 ?? is that big enough to do a bellypan from abs??? :beer
Possibly, I won't be able to confirm until Project Frankie's built & tested. Still designing parts but printing/building other parts at the same time. Heres a solidworks assembly preview, still have Synchro Z axis system to do.
Attachments
Frankies Assembly Model 27-1.jpg
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
turbopat810
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:23 am

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by turbopat810 »

Hi fellow turbo lovers...This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!!! Anyways turborestorer I'm interested in buying a few 3d printed items from you...Some different colored dfi covers and some battery covers as well...Do you still have these parts...I'm across the pond in the usa...I see you take paypal which I have an account set up...Is there anything special I need to know about such as the shipping to Washington state?? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you...
User avatar
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler
Posts: 6985
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 am
Location: Ocala, Florida USA

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by Charlie @ Evergreen »

Check to see if anyone is shipping to the US to my business as those lil parts could cost a lot to ship separately. Don't mind sending things on to others once they get here. :thumbup

Maybe the Pan Gaskets with Mang if it works out.
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

turbopat810 wrote:Hi fellow turbo lovers...This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!!! Anyways turborestorer I'm interested in buying a few 3d printed items from you...Some different colored dfi covers and some battery covers as well...Do you still have these parts...I'm across the pond in the usa...I see you take paypal which I have an account set up...Is there anything special I need to know about such as the shipping to Washington state?? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you...
Hi, PM me what you require, colors, qty etc, I do have some parts already printed & ready to send, as for postage, I'll have to get all the parts together & see what I can do in the UK. Usually I try for 1st class if its reasonable.

Regards,
Adrian
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
turbopat810
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:23 am

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by turbopat810 »

WOW!!!! Got my 3D printed parts from Adrian yesterday and they are beautiful......It looks like you 3D printed the boxes they came in also.. Really neat boxes for the dfi covers..If anyone needs any of turborestorers 3D parts they are well worth the money ..Thanks again Adrian.....Turbopat810... :beer :thumbup :banana
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

turbopat810 wrote:WOW!!!! Got my 3D printed parts from Adrian yesterday and they are beautiful......It looks like you 3D printed the boxes they came in also.. Really neat boxes for the dfi covers..If anyone needs any of turborestorers 3D parts they are well worth the money ..Thanks again Adrian.....Turbopat810... :beer :thumbup :banana

Thanks for the positive feedback, the boxes were actually made specially for the covers by a friends brother at work, these are cnc made boxes specially for me.

Adrian. :victory
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

Just added replacement master cylinder lens. This is made from Alloy 910 (Nylon, It has been approved by the manuafcturer for use with DOT 4 brake fluid only) & has been tested by another member of this forum successfully. The condition of the OEM seal is important that it does not have any major defects on the sealing surfaces. It has been found that the OEM seal does take a little time to 'settle' down after the replacement lens has been fitted, a little weep to start with will eventually stop & seal. My suggestion is to warm up the OEM seal to make it more pliable before fitting the replacement lens.
*** The fitment of this part is soley the responsibility of the person fitting it & has the mechanical capability to carry out such maintenance ***.
:thumbup
Regards,
Adrian
Attachments
20200330_750T.com.jpg
20200330_750T.com.jpg (93.67 KiB) Viewed 1824 times
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
User avatar
Mang
Supporter
Posts: 2787
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Stroud Glos UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by Mang »

Well done Adrian.
E2 Standard
E2 810 Anything but Standard
Triumph Tiger 800 Road Weary
Yamaha FZR400RR3TJ Minter
User avatar
Betterthanfabio
Supporter
Posts: 5638
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am
Location: Hobart Tasmania Australia

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by Betterthanfabio »

Ok anyone know if these the same as the "Australian" model with the sight glass on the other side (front) of the master cyl? :popcorn
You should try to know everything about something & something about everything.
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

Betterthanfabio wrote:Ok anyone know if these the same as the "Australian" model with the sight glass on the other side (front) of the master cyl? :popcorn
Hi, I have just compared it to my UK model & looks the same size. The original was modelled on the US version & appears to be the same..

Adrian
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
User avatar
JezZedexE1
Supporter
Posts: 4604
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 am
Location: Royal Forest Of Dean, England

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by JezZedexE1 »

Ok anyone know if these the same as the "Australian" model
It won't fit unless you put it in upside down. :rofl: :roll: :finger:
JezZedexE1
2 x UK ZX-750E1
1 x US ZX-750E2
JPB
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by JPB »

I'm looking to purchase 2 sets each (says 4 to a set) of 92075-1565 & 92071-1109. I sent an email to adrianhull80@googlai.com but did not get a response. Is there someone else I need to contact. Thanks for any help.
User avatar
TurboRestorer
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Southern UK

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by TurboRestorer »

Hi, You have spelt my email incorrectly that is why I didn't receive it.
I'll have a look at my stock & get back to you.

Adrian
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
turbopat810
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:23 am

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Post by turbopat810 »

Hi fellas, bought some 3d printed items from him a while ago and they were great quality and are weathering well over here in the usa...Would highly recommend...Turbopat810
Post Reply