3D Printed Replica Items

Please use this forum to list NEW parts, with their price, supplier and location. NO DISCUSSION PLEASE!

Re: 3D Printed Replica Items

Postby dazbo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:21 am

TurboRestorer wrote:Hi Guys,
Those little ECU/relay dampers are an easy thing to make so I'll have something before the end of this week for you. Currently both printers are in use for classic Mini parts & I've designed my own larger printer 400x400x400 which could be used for larger items on the bike (if it works!)
Looking at your Partzilla price/each I could probably do a complete set for that + P&P, but I'll do the model & test prints first.

Regards,
Adrian

400x400x400 ?? is that big enough to do a bellypan from abs??? :beer
dazbo
Supporter

Postby TurboRestorer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 am

dazbo wrote:
TurboRestorer wrote:Hi Guys,
Those little ECU/relay dampers are an easy thing to make so I'll have something before the end of this week for you. Currently both printers are in use for classic Mini parts & I've designed my own larger printer 400x400x400 which could be used for larger items on the bike (if it works!)
Looking at your Partzilla price/each I could probably do a complete set for that + P&P, but I'll do the model & test prints first.

Regards,
Adrian

400x400x400 ?? is that big enough to do a bellypan from abs??? :beer

Possibly, I won't be able to confirm until Project Frankie's built & tested. Still designing parts but printing/building other parts at the same time. Heres a solidworks assembly preview, still have Synchro Z axis system to do.
Attachments
Frankies Assembly Model 27-1.jpg
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
TurboRestorer

Postby turbopat810 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi fellow turbo lovers...This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!!! Anyways turborestorer I'm interested in buying a few 3d printed items from you...Some different colored dfi covers and some battery covers as well...Do you still have these parts...I'm across the pond in the usa...I see you take paypal which I have an account set up...Is there anything special I need to know about such as the shipping to Washington state?? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you...
turbopat810

Postby Charlie @ Evergreen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Check to see if anyone is shipping to the US to my business as those lil parts could cost a lot to ship separately. Don't mind sending things on to others once they get here. :thumbup

Maybe the Pan Gaskets with Mang if it works out.
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Postby TurboRestorer » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:53 pm

turbopat810 wrote:Hi fellow turbo lovers...This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!!! Anyways turborestorer I'm interested in buying a few 3d printed items from you...Some different colored dfi covers and some battery covers as well...Do you still have these parts...I'm across the pond in the usa...I see you take paypal which I have an account set up...Is there anything special I need to know about such as the shipping to Washington state?? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you...

Hi, PM me what you require, colors, qty etc, I do have some parts already printed & ready to send, as for postage, I'll have to get all the parts together & see what I can do in the UK. Usually I try for 1st class if its reasonable.

Regards,
Adrian
TurboRestorer

Postby turbopat810 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 pm

WOW!!!! Got my 3D printed parts from Adrian yesterday and they are beautiful......It looks like you 3D printed the boxes they came in also.. Really neat boxes for the dfi covers..If anyone needs any of turborestorers 3D parts they are well worth the money ..Thanks again Adrian.....Turbopat810... :beer :thumbup :banana
turbopat810

Postby TurboRestorer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 pm

turbopat810 wrote:WOW!!!! Got my 3D printed parts from Adrian yesterday and they are beautiful......It looks like you 3D printed the boxes they came in also.. Really neat boxes for the dfi covers..If anyone needs any of turborestorers 3D parts they are well worth the money ..Thanks again Adrian.....Turbopat810... :beer :thumbup :banana

Thanks for the positive feedback, the boxes were actually made specially for the covers by a friends brother at work, these are cnc made boxes specially for me.

Adrian. :victory
TurboRestorer

Previous

Return to New Parts Resource