Anti Dive Seals

Please use this forum to list NEW parts, with their price, supplier and location. NO DISCUSSION PLEASE!
RCJones
Supporter

Re: Anti Dive Seals

Post by RCJones »

Got mine today! Thank you! Nice stamp.
If at first you don't succeed...Buy, Buy again
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Post by Charlie @ Evergreen »

PM sent :thumbup
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
TurboRestorer

Post by TurboRestorer »

All seals have now been sold. There are no plans to reorder any more as there is a minimum order from the company that make them.

Adrian
ZX750-E1, KLR650-A3, ZRX1100-C3, SV650-K1, Moto Morini 3 1/2 Strada
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Post by Charlie @ Evergreen »

PM sent..thanks for the great product! :beer
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
RBY
Supporter

Post by RBY »

Hi, do you still have any of these square section O rings? Tried to send a PM but may have got it wrong. Thanks
TurboRestorer

Post by TurboRestorer »

Hi,
I'm afraid I don't have any more left, Sorry, there are no plans to have any more made due to the large cost & minimum order quantity required by the company.

Regards,
Adrian
RCJones
Supporter

Post by RCJones »

Hi Adrian,
Wondering if you had a cad file of the o-ring that you might be willing to share? See if we can give 3D a shot.

Thanks,
Dave
If at first you don't succeed...Buy, Buy again
TurboRestorer

Post by TurboRestorer »

RCJones wrote:Hi Adrian,
Wondering if you had a cad file of the o-ring that you might be willing to share? See if we can give 3D a shot.

Thanks,
Dave
Hi Dave, I had thought about 3d printing these but the ones that were for sale were made by a company that copied an OEM part. I have not done a CAD file for this part for a couple of reasons, 1] Oil pressure 2] Cannot get a perfectly smooth bore so sealing maybe an issue 3] material (I would try is flex 40D) may not be completely oil resistant (or its additives) 4] Shore hardness is 40D (85 on the A scale), OEM is 70 (A scale).
I also have no way to test these which if they failed for whatever reason could be potentially dangerous & cause an accident as its part of the braking/suspension system.

Regards Adrian
FarNorth
Supporter

Post by FarNorth »

Adrian - I am new to the site and have been reading this section - I suspect I know the answer to the question I am about to ask but if I don't ask I won't know for sure. Don't suppose you have a set of those seals (or two) that you have loafing around or indeed you no longer want? I'm in Australia but will be visiting the UK this year in September and have a UK address if postage is an issue. If you do have a set you want to sell I'd appreciate the opportunity to buy it. Regards, Mark
Kawadoodle
Supporter

Post by Kawadoodle »

If it's the square o ring try GPZ Zone in UK, they don't come up on the website but do a search under 'GPZ900 anti dive seals' they come up at their site or alternatively email Craig at GPZ zone and he will give you a heads up.
Kawadoodle
Supporter

Post by Kawadoodle »

Quite often though I've taken the units apart and apart from a worn spring the rest of the components seam to look okay, just sludged up, and just need cleaning and polishing.