New Oil Line using Check Valve/AN Fittings/Braided Line

Advertise bikes, parts or anything else here (as long as it's 750turbo related).
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

New Oil Line using Check Valve/AN Fittings/Braided Line

Post by Charlie @ Evergreen »

Here is the final version of the new oil line with Parker Check Valve using AN fittings/banjo bolt setup with Braided Line. The new oil line will run down the front side of turbo and go underneath the turbo back to oil pan. This is complete all new line and fittings.
Line cost is $150.00 plus shipping. The parts combined todays cost were over $100.00 plus time to jig it up.

Contact me if you want to order one please use my email or call
email is evergreenturbo@aol.com
phone is 352 497 3469

Few pics
Attachments
Oil Line 1.jpg
Oil Line 1.jpg (22.96 KiB) Viewed 178 times
Oil Line 2.jpg
Oil Line 2.jpg (25.1 KiB) Viewed 178 times
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
gpzrfan
Supporter

Re: New Oil Line using Check Valve/AN Fittings/Braided Line

Post by gpzrfan »

Charlie both versions look great. Does this mean I can now run with more oil in the engine rather than just above the low mark ?? ...... i always feel nervous running at that low level

Will it also mean I can use my abba stands / paddock type stand ie back end off the ground as opposed to having to have the front wheel slightly raised ..... might just ease the storage / moving bikes around the garage .......
2005 ZX636R
1980 - modified Z650
1985 - modified GPZ600R / 400R
1986 - GPZ600R absolutely standard
1989 - GPZ900R A6 - A7 running gear
1984 GPZ750 Turbo - modified ZXR750 running gear
1984 GPZ750 Turbo - Paxo special
An analog man in a digital world
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

With the oil line with check valve you should now be able to store on center stand and not use block under front tire if you are. Fill level to normal level. When doing the upgrade on Daves 750 here in Belleview we filled to full level and its been about 7 weeks and he has not been on it for a month no leaking so far so this should be the fix !
Mang
Supporter

Post by Mang »

Well Charlie I think its time I got one for my road bike which I am getting ready to put back on the road, its been standing for a long time and has become a bit of of an oil slick around the turbo area.

I will order via email
E2 Standard
E2 810 Anything but Standard
Triumph Tiger 800 Road Weary
Yamaha FZR400RR3TJ Minter
Mang
Supporter

Post by Mang »

Charlie whats the best way to get the oil out of the turbo? I think there must be a pint or two in mine. I assume removing it and standing on its side like in you picture below.
E2 Standard
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Hi Mang
I would remove it.
Plug or tape your oil ports keep any contaminants from getting into turbo. Use some small pieces of rag soak wet with mineral spirits or another dry solvent. Use a small hanger end and move thru the discharge flange of compressor cover 3 or 4 times till it is dry. Do turbine side also. Then you can use some brake clean hold the turbo so the discharger ends of both housings down spray thru the inlet on comp cover and thru turbine on turbine side. let the residule run out and air dry. Should be pretty clean. Then wipe turbo down outside and clean up what small mess you make. I would then put some oil into the oil feed if you can get a tip large enough to pressure it by squeezing best while spinning the turbine wheel by hand. Just enough lube the bearings. Re install should be good. You most likely will have some smoke the first 10 minutes getting rid of the left over fluids. It will burn off.
Mang
Supporter

Post by Mang »

Charlie

Check Valve arrived today looks great. Hope to fit it in the near future and will report back. Thanks for the brilliant service. I would like to give you a google rating of 5 but as I already have I wonder what other systems i could use - Trip advisor?

Seriously mate, well done you are a star.
E2 Standard
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Thanks Mang! Appreciate you!

Sold over 10 lines already.