New here? Read this first!

Welcome to the forum - please introduce yourself here before posting for the first time.

Re: New here? Read this first!

Postby canadian » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:38 am

Hi there from Winnipeg,Manitoba Canada.
I was able to save a 84 Kawi 750Turbo rolling chassis from being hauled off to the scrapper.so i thought register myself here to get some information since i'm a Kawi guy but my focus is the Z1 and the Triple 2 strokes.It didn't come with the engine or Body work besides the tank.It has the Turbo,Injector Rail,CDI and so on still on the bike.Is there a way to test these parts for function?I wanna make sure they work before putting them up for sale.
canadian

Postby Charlie @ Evergreen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:04 pm

To bad it was not complete bike!
The turbo & injectors sell as rebuildable as they will need it to work properly. Most here know that is our speciality doing the injectors and turbochargers. Electronics good chance they work but would have to be tested. Are you selling the whole package or individual parts?

Good luck!
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Postby canadian » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:46 pm

i would sell the whole thing but the shipping cost thing makes it i think to expensive depending on destination.everything of it is for sale but didn't wanna start with a for sale post without introducing myself.
canadian

Postby Charlie @ Evergreen » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:52 am

Good luck ! Many of the parts you have are good parts needed by few of the members :popcorn
84' ZX750 Turbo 85'ZX750 Turbo
Charlie @ Evergreen
Intercooler

Previous

Return to Welcome